- Plenty of parking space located near 4 Lake access points.
- Training Docks at Lake Entrance Points
- 3 Training and Meeting Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Changing Facilities
- Porta Johns Restrooms conveniently located
- 4 easy access Lake entrance areas convenient to parking
- Outside Showers
- 10 Training Platforms underwater
- Boat simulator on top of water
- Approximately 88 acres with Lake depths of 32 to 36 feet, 5 acres with Lake depths of 60 feet, and 7 acres of depths of 80 feet.
- Interesting wall diving
- “Monstrous” rock crusher in 35 feet of water
- Sunken bus and boats at 38 – 42 feet of water
- Private primitive campsites
- Hiking Trails up to Fantasy Lake Mountain , “ highest point in Wake County ”.
- Management on site.
- No fishing, swimmers, pets, or children. Scuba Divers and guest only.
- Scuba divers may bring guests for camping, sunbathing and hiking
A Diving Map Guide showing Lake points of interest is available.
$20 Per Day
$5 Per Day
Per Person Per Night
View Web Links
Of Interest To Scuba Divers
Click Image for Larger View