- Plenty of parking space located near 4 Lake access points.
- Training Docks at Lake Entrance Points
- 3 Training and Meeting Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Changing Facilities
- Porta Johns Restrooms conveniently located
- 4 easy access Lake entrance areas convenient to parking
- Outside Showers
- 10 Training Platforms underwater
- Boat simulator on top of water
- Approximately 88 acres with Lake depths of 32 to 36 feet, 5 acres with Lake depths of 60 feet, and 7 acres of depths of 80 feet.
- Interesting wall diving
- “Monstrous” rock crusher in 35 feet of water
- Sunken bus and boats at 38 – 42 feet of water
- Private primitive campsites
- Hiking Trails up to Fantasy Lake Mountain , “ highest point in Wake County ”.
- Management on site.
- No fishing, swimmers, pets, or children. Scuba Divers and guest only.
- Scuba divers may bring guests for camping, sunbathing and hiking
A Diving Map Guide showing Lake points of interest is available.
View Web Links
Of Interest To Scuba Divers
Per Person Per Night
Definitely No Swimming, Snorkeling or Free Diving.
Click Image for Larger View